Cookies, GDPR ‘n’ the raven
By using this website you agree to the following mumbo-jumbo:
We check where you are, and what your browser favourite language is, to present the website in Danish, Swedish or English, depending on your location: Danish if you’re in Denmark, Swedish if you’re in Sweden, and English if you’re in a 3rd world country (everywhere outside Denmark and Sweden).
Well, except this page. It’s only in English, because Danes and Swedes already know this shit by heart.
We don’t exchange information with any other company, for any reason, whatsoever.
The information you send, by using the contact form, will be received by email, and stored in the inbox. Same-same if you send an email in any other way. If you wish to use your right to be forgotten (that’s an actual legal term!), please tell us in an email, and we will delete everything we have ever received from you. Including the last one.
By scrolling 100 pixels you are in fact using the site; you have accepted the conditions, and the cookie message will disappear until next full moon.
If you do business with us, we will store a number of files, that can be deleted, upon request, except for invoices, that we are legally obligated to keep.
We do not send advertising and/or group emails. Ever!
By agreeing to the text above you are also obligated to give your first born child to the raven at next summer solstice.
As a compensation here is a recipe for some really good cookies:
- 1/2 cup (113 g) butter
- 1/2 cup (99 g) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (54 g) brown sugar packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cannabis (optional and illegal in many countries)
- 2 teaspoons dried chili (optional)
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups (210 g) all-purpose flour¹
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup (170 g) semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F / 180 C.
- Nuke (Microwave) the butter for about 40 seconds.
Butter should be completely melted but not warm.
- In a large bowl, mix butter with the sugars until well-combined.
- Stir in vanilla and egg until incorporated.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt, chili (optional) and cannabis (optional)
- Mix dough until just combined. Dough should be soft and a little sticky but not overly sticky.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop out 1.5 tablespoons of dough (medium cookie scoop) and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes, or until cookies are set. They will be puffy and still look a little underbaked in the middle.
- Wait 30 minutes before eating (this is the bad part)